How about 80 positive good morning affirmations to start your day on the right foot? Bookmark this page and try a couple of these every morning. Don’t read the full list
The beauty of affirmations is that they can change our mindsets in a matter of minutes. If you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or aren’t in a good headspace, affirmations can change that. It can be difficult to maintain a positive vibe for a long period of time. Something can happen at any moment that throws us off our regular mood. But, these daily positive affirmations will help you start your day on the right foot and will help you stay positive.
What are morning affirmations?
Morning affirmations are positive statements you tell yourself to reshape your mental state for the coming day.
They will take you out of a funk and remind you of happiness.
You can use positive affirmations to help you manifest your greater self, something you want to grow into.
Note – if you’re not a morning person, try using these affirmations to manifest your confidence, success, love, and work at any comfortable point of your day.
Let’s get started with the list!
Affirmations to Manifest Your Confidence
- I am aware of my gift to the world and share it freely.
- I am compassionate with others and myself.
- I have lots of potential.
- I can overcome any obstacle.
- I love to meet people and make new friends.
- I will always motivate myself to do better and go further.
- Challenges are opportunities that I will grow and improve from.
- I attract positive people into my life.
- I make a difference by showing up every day and doing my best.
- I am becoming a better version of myself every day.
- I deserve what I want.
- I am grateful for my journey and its lessons.
- I will accept compliments.
- Everything is possible.
- I am creative and open to new solutions.
- I choose to embrace the mystery of life.
- I already have what I need.
- What I want is already here or on its way.
- I appreciate all that I have.
- I allow everything to be as it is.
Affirmations that Inspire Love
- Love surrounds me every day.
- I will always open my heart to love.
- Everything I see is love.
- I attract love in abundance.
- I will always give love to others.
- There is love everywhere I go.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- Love radiates through me.
- Love flows through my veins.
- Love is a bright light shining within me
- I love my family.
- My family and friends love me with all of their beings.
- I am thankful for the love in my life.
- I am worthy and deserve love.
- I love my job and the work I put into it.
- I love being able to wake up everyday and experience life.
- I know that there are people that love me unconditionally.
- I put love into everything I do.
- The universe loves me and gives me strength.
- I am powered by love.
Affirmations For Success
- I have the power to create my success.
- I will let go of negative beliefs that just stand in my way.
- I am open to new possibilities and I will not resist experiencing them.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I am thankful for the skills and talents that are the root of my success.
- The world is filled with endless opportunities for me.
- I am surrounded by people who love and believe in me.
- I am always open-minded and happy to explore new paths to success.
- I accept every opportunity and use it to help me grow.
- When I need help, I will reach out to those who can help me.
- I am extremely organized and an expert at managing my time.
- I will achieve success in every aspect of my life.
- My ambitions are in line with my personal values.
- I will never give up no matter how tired I get.
- My success will inspire others to be successful.
- I am calm, confident, and powerful when taking on new challenges.
- I am a natural problem-solver.
- I take every challenge and turn it into an opportunity.
- I celebrate every goal I reach with joy and gratitude.
- I trust my intuition and will always make wise decisions.
Affirmations For Work
- I am good at my job and I am valued.
- I learn from my mistakes.
- It’s okay to make mistakes at my job.
- I am a powerful asset to my team.
- I may not be where I want to be but I will work hard to get there.
- I have to do what it takes to accomplish my goals.
- All of the work I’m putting in will pay off one day.
- I will invest in myself because I know my worth.
- I have to keep working even when I’m not inspired.
- I will prosper in every environment
- I accept new challenges and will apply myself to conquer them.
- I will always communicate with my team.
- I will not hold my feelings inside.
- I’m going to give my best until I reach my goals.
- I will continue to push myself and become stronger every day.
- I will never give up even when the work seems impossible.
- I will not be embarrassed to ask for help when I need it.
- I will take constructive criticism in a healthy way and use it to help me be better.
- I will not let my bad days distract me.
- I will always make a comeback even when I just want to stay down.
We hope these morning affirmations help you start your days the right way.
Do not worry if you can’t memorize them – use your own words just the way they come out of you! Be sure to tell yourself you can do it, you love yourself, mistakes are OK, and that you are here and now in this moment.
Work to take control of your life and instill a positive mindset. Positive affirmations are a great daily habit that help you start your days with intent. Having a purpose and being mindful of where you are now beats any possible lack of resources.
We suggest that you listen to happy background music in the morning that helps you stay positive and can be a part of your morning routine. Here’s a couple of ideas:
- Is Linen Sustainable? The Linen fabric overview - March 6, 2023
- Meditation for seniors – the A to Z guide for 2023 - February 28, 2023
- Mindfulness in communication - August 27, 2022